Thursday, April 3, 2014

Home Tweet Home- JustRite Papercraft April Release

Hello, my friends! It's another day of fabulous new releases from JustRite PaperCraft. We are welcoming spring in this month with some sweet whimsical stamps. Today's featured set is Home Tweet Home. It's a cute little bird themed set with some flowers,a birdhouse, and cute little birds. A great set for scene building as I did on my card today.
I had a total blast putting this card together! Home Tweet Home also has a coordinating SVG file available for purchase and download at The JustRite store.























 We're also featuring a new background stamp today Stitched Circles Background. I'm featuring it on a card this Saturday, but other designers have incorporated it into some projects today. Here is a peek:


I hope you'll check out the rest of the JustRite design team and see the projects they've created for you. They are phenomenal!


There are two sales going on right now at the JustRite store. See the graphics below to get all the details.

Click here to shop the April release.I hope you've found some new goodies for your crafting stash. Happy shopping!
supplies~

7 comments:

  1. I love scenic cards and yours is super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Spring! YAY! How cute is this? VERY Cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty, happy card...hope you are well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH I love this card...so cute!

    http://cardmakingartists.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty...love all the Spring colors...cheerful and with the gloomy, cool weather we are having, I need to see cheerful!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute, Kristi!!! Loving the sweet little flowers and cute bird!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate each one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...