Monday, April 14, 2014

Make It Monday At The Kraft Journal

Monday is here,(boo)but all is not lost, it's time for another Make It Monday Challenge at The Kraft Journal.
We're gearing up for Easter here and the theme this week is bunnies and/or lambs. Use one of these in your project and please remember to use a kraft colored item or anything that can be purchased at The Kraft Outlet store.
I recently purchased a cute little 6x6 paper pad named "Welcome Spring" by Imaginisce. It has some really adorable Spring themed papers featuring bunnies and birds. I've used the bunny themed papers here of course,the bunny tag is actually cut from a piece of paper that is all different style labels and tags. There is a complete supply list at the end of this post.
I started  with a base of Light Kraft Cover Weight Card Stock cut in half at 4.25 by 5.5 inches. I layered a blue patterned paper piece on the front,then continued layering with a bunny printed paper,scalloped border and doily. I trimmed a pre-printed label from the paper pad, rounded the corners and adhered it to the center of the doily with foam tape. I created the sentiment using the Seasonal Chit Chat Word Stickers. I then embellished the label with pink and blue glittered jewels. After wrapping a piece of Hand Stained Bias Tape in Vintage Winter White around the front of the card, I  tied it into a bow and added a pink paper flower to the middle.
    I hope you'll join us this week and link up your projects using the inspiration theme,  use something kraft or any item that can be purchased at The Kraft Outlet store.Remember, all followers of The Kraft Journal blog who link up their projects are entered into a monthly drawing for a $15 voucher from The Kraft Outlet. You also have the chance to have your work featured on Feature Me Friday. Hope to see you there!
 Supplies-
used but not listed below-
flower, glittered jewels-Micheal's

7 comments:

  1. Love the paper Kristi. Really cute easter card too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is super adorable, Kristi! I just picked up that pad of paper and two of the stamps...it was irresistable!

    Have a great week. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. The focal bunny really is very sweet and I love the bunny backing paper too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That bunny is so darned cute. Love the way you made him/her the centerpiece of your card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty...love the colors and as always all your lovely details!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, I love this, Kristi!! The little bunnies are soooo cute and I love the doiley. The lovely pink flower and the bow round off everything so well!! Great!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate each one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...