Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Paper Sweeties April Release Party!

The time is here! It's officially the April release at Paper Sweeties! We're celebrating a lot of different occasions this month with the new Happy Everything set,ConGRADulations and the Beautiful Little Wishes dies. I've taken a sentiment from ConGRADulations and used it on my shabby chic wedding card today.


Wedding season is coming up really soon and both new sets are wonderful additions to your summer stamp collection. I've also used some gorgeous crinkled seam binding in Frosting and Sugar Sprinkles along with pearls and a jewel to compliment a bride's jewelry. I really love the image of a Victorian bride I've used as the focal image. Links to all of the supplies are listed at the end of this post.

The rest of the Paper Sweeties designers have projects for your inspiration. Use the blog hop list below to visit!



New Products & Links:

What's New

Happy Everything
Thanks for visiting, I hope you're ready to shop! Click here to go to the Paper Sweeties store main page.

supplies used but not listed below-
flowers-Recollections
border dies-Anna Griffin



11 comments:

  1. Kristi, you tickle my vintage bone! I love this look, it's sweet soft shabby chic beauty. You've got it all in here. Just lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful, gorgeous wedding card...love the shabby, vintage look of this...the pearls are perfect, now, see I never would of thought of that...so inspiring and lovely!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a gem, a vintage shabby diamond. No coloring needed just a vision of beauty. Fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How yummy these beautiful pastels are, Kristi! I especially like how your card is perfect for a number of celebrations - so delicate and feminine! hugs, de {Creative Smiles}

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh how very romantic Kristi! Every little beautiful gorgeous details! So Sweet! So Shabby! So Perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sigh...this is a shabby chic work of art. Beautifully done, love all of the pretty elements!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a charm, Kristi! I love the way you use those soft colors and vintage images.

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW this is gorgeous.. fabulous designing..

    ReplyDelete
  9. So soft and pretty! Pure vintage beauty!:-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, this is so romantic and feminine, Kristi!! Loving the sweet little flowers and the pearls and bows. Beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I looked at this and got depressed. This is the style I most love, but unlike you, I cannot master!
    This is a study in vintage, romance style, just amazing!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate each one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...