Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Tulip Thanks Card-JustRite Papercraft April Release

 Happy Tuesday! I hope this post finds you well and enjoying some spring! It was 80 degrees here today,sunny and beautiful! I even have some buds on my rose bushes in the backyard. One thing I didn't do this fall was plant tulips. It was on the 'to do' list, but we never got around to it. No matter, I have some red tulips for you today! It's day one of the April release, and boy do they have some goodies for you! Today we are showcasing a new stamp set, Applique` Flowers And Vintage Sentiment Tags.


What a sweet and whimsical set! You can mix and match the sentiment with or without the frame and build your own bouquet of flowers!

Appliqué Flowers & Vintage Sentiment Tags






















 This set also has a coordinating SVG file set that you can purchase and download from the JustRite PaperCraft store. It also coordinates with the Vintage Sentiment Tags Custom JustRite Spellbinder die set.


We're also featuring a new background stamp today, Burlap Background. I'll be featuring it on a card later in the week, but here is a peek for you:


 I hope you'll take a few moments and visit the rest of the JustRite PaperCraft design team and see their projects today! Use the links below:
 The entire April release is  available in the JustRite  store. Click here to see all of the new stamps and shop!

There's also a sale going on right now! see the graphic below for all of the details.


I hope you'll return tomorrow to see another day of release projects!
Supplies~

10 comments:

  1. Perfect for the Easter season Kristie. Red tulips are my fav's.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is so beautiful! Really like the pops of red! Tulips really do make me think "spring'! The sun is out today...(Hopefully, will dry all the mud) and the temps are up to 60 degrees...thought it would never happen...smile...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh! I adore this card, Kristi! It is so happy and spring-y! It would brighten even the gloomiest of days. :)

    Have a great evening!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG!! OHLALALA!! I LOVE this!! So STUNNING with the Red and the Sweet Design along with the Patterned papers you picked!! LOVE it!! THANKS for sharing and have a FABULOUS WEEK!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantabulous! It makes me excited about all the tulips we hopefully will see this year, when the snow is finally done. If that ever happens! LOL! Love your sweet Kristi bow, so perfect with the tulips.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is awesome Kristi! I can't wait for the tulips to bloom. I saw the first crocuses this week. I love that stunning red and pretty background paper.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very nice. I am really enjoying seeing all the dies. They are great.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those bright red tulips are so pretty! I can hardly wait for my yellow tulips to bloom! Such a pretty card, Kristi...well done!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Another gorgeous card...love the bold red of the tulips...looks like JustRite has come up with more amazing products!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your stunning red tulips, Kristi!!! Gorgeous card!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate each one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...