Saturday, May 3, 2014

Bicycle Built For Two-JustRite PaperCraft May Release

Welcome to the last day of the designer's showcase of the May release from JustRite PaperCraft! I hope that you have enjoyed this month's release and some new goodies have made their way to your shopping cart!:) Today, I'm featuring a sweet bicycle mini set called Bicycle Built For Two.
I chose a summery and bright color palette, bicycles always remind me of summer. I've water colored the background. A very easy technique and so much fun to do! I simply took a piece of watercolor paper,wet it with some water and began laying down my color. I just played with it until it was how I wanted and allowed it to dry thoroughly before stamping   I did stamp the bicycle,sentiment and balloon with Versamark ink and embossed it in the colors shown. I think it shows up better on a colored background. The clouds are made with some Fiskars punches that I've had forever and love to use if I need a quick cloud. I used a cool gray Copic marker to add a bit of shadow to them. I've added a red sequin to the center of each tire in a fit of whimsy. I've reinforced the polka dot motif with some ribbon I discovered in my stash, I had no idea I had it, but it was just perfect on this card! Funny how we forget what we have until it's rediscovered; it's almost like getting something new! There is also a matching SVG cut file available for this set in the JustRite PaperCraft store.


JustRite also has a new background stamp to showcase today called Iron Swirls.
Here's a look at it:



 Some of the  JustRite designers have used it as well as Bicycle Built For Two on their projects for you today. Use the links below to hop around to their blogs.


Just a couple of reminders, JustRite has extended their Spellbinder and Gelato sale through tonight until midnight. It's a great time to stock up on both along with your stamp purchase!
Thanks for joining us this month for another wonderful release, hope to see you next month!

7 comments:

  1. Wonderful card, Kristi! Such pretty color combinations, and great design! hugs, de {Creative Smiles}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a very pretty card im loving the clouds .

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cool card love the bike stamp. love the blending of your colors

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a fun and darling card!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute card, love that floating effect. Good job.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute! I love the border and the polka dots, and design!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute card...like the pretty red bow and the sequins just make this lovely card pop!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate each one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...