Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Floral Congratulations Card

Good morning! I hope your week is going well so far. It's the last week of school here and the kids are so excited for summer! It will be nice to have some leisurely days instead of running around to activities and school. We all need a little break! I have a card for you today that I made just for fun.

This is sort of a clean and simple card, for me anyway!:) It came together quite by accident. I was playing around with the Garden Grace stamp set from Papertrey Ink. I die cut and stamped the flowers, just to test it out. I placed it in my die cut collection for later use. It was placed right on top of the swirly die-cut in the bin. I saw them together and thought they would be pretty on a card.  A few minutes later and this card was born. The swirl die cut is from an Anna Griffin die I purchased earlier this spring. The sentiment is from the Oh Happy Day set by Avery Elle. All of the paper is from Papertrey Ink. I've used Kraft,Simply Chartreuse,Sweet Blush and Rustic White.The banner was just a small rectangle that I made into a fish tail banner by using my square punch. I think it turned out really cute!

Have a great week,y'all!
Kristi♥

6 comments:

  1. What a beautiful accident! don't cha just love it when that happens??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I love those sweet little roses, Kristi!! So nice when accidents turn out as stunning as this, hey!!!

    Have a lovely day!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty and by the way, I love your new Blog header!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so pretty. Love that pretty die!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I just love this one....our summer break starts today!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty! I like the colors that you used!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate each one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...