Sunday, May 25, 2014

Happy Everything!

Good morning friends! I have a sweet wreath card to share with you today. Wreaths are one of my favorite decorative elements both in home decor and on cards. I used to try and make them for my home, but really could never make them as lush and fancy as I wanted, so I usually buy them. I've bought them from different sellers on Etsy and also at my local Micheal's. Our Micheal's has an extremely talented floral designer, her work is just gorgeous! I do make a point to tell her when I see her:).
Of course, making a pretty wreath on a card is easy! Especially when you have the right stamps.

I've used Papertrey Ink's Birds And Blossoms set for my wreath here. My card base is made with Rustic Cream card stock and the layers and inks are Aqua Mist and Melon Berry. The leaves are stamped with Simply Chartreuse ink. The sentiment is from the Embellished Elegance set. I'm joining in on Papertey Ink's May  blog hop.They've challenged us to use aqua and melon on our projects this time around. What a beautiful color combination, don't you think?
I hope you have a great day and I appreciate your visit! If you would like to keep up with what's going on here, I would love to have you as a regular reader! You can follow me in a feed reader or on Facebook by using one of the options in the sidebar to the right. Thanks!♥

25 comments:

  1. Beautiful card! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simply BEAUTIFUL Kristi!! =) I LOVE the Added Die Cut Frames and that Stamped Wreath!! I LOVE your take on the Challenge!! THANKS for sharing and have a FABULOUS WEEK!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. GORGEOUS! Love everything about this beauty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. BEAUTIFUL!! I love everything about this card! And of course the colors are just gorgeous! :0) Very nicely done.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card! Love the wreath and gorgeous die you used.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely gorgeous- I love everything about this card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The wreath is gorgeous; lovely card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Kristi, what a pretty card!
    Fabulous stamping!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a beautiful card! I love how you added the little flower cuts next to your sentiment at the bottom.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Always love a beautiful wreath, and yours is so soft and beautiful! Lovely card in every way!

    ReplyDelete
  11. so pretty, love how you combined the challenge colors.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Really sweet, Kristi! The wreath is indeed happy...as is the card! :)

    Have a great Memorial Day!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh, this is so pretty! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous card! Love the two little flowers by the sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful everything, Kristi!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful wreath card...such pretty colors, I love wreaths, too!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate each one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...