Thursday, May 1, 2014

Inspire-JustRite PaperCraft May Release


Good morning and welcome to another day of the JustRite PaperCraft  May release. We're showing off two mini stamp sets and one new background stamp today. My card was made with the Fern mini stamp set.
I totally swooned when I first saw this set. I love ferns and usually have them on my back porch every summer. I try and see how big they will grow,they can be huge! I live in the humid South and Boston ferns grow really well here.
I've embossed my fern stamp with Versamark ink and clear embossing powder on green card stock. I think it's a very dramatic look. I've kept my card fairly simple (for me!) and natural with wood grain embossed kraft card stock and a wooden button with brown twine.  Here is a peek at the Fern set:






Here's a look at the other featured stamps today:


Fleur Twist Cling Background Stamp


 Butterflies Cling Stamps

The JustRite design team has some wonderful projects featuring all of the stamps today,use the blog hop list below to visit them:

Don't forget that the May release is live and available for purchase today, click here to go shopping! They've also extended the Spellbinder die sale and Faber Castell Gelato sale, so stock up!
Thank you for stopping by, I hope you'll join us tomorrow for more of the JustRite PaperCraft May release!

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful! I love the deep rich green for the fern leaf and the glossy finish makes it look almost like a real leaf on your lovely card. The lacy background goes so well with it.
    Thank you for the sweet inspiration! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card love the colors thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I love that fern stamp, Kristi!!! It looks beautiful embossed on the green cardstock!! Lovely card!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty! I like your colors and how you created that frame!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card...I love the "natural" look of it, so much like nature...does that make sense?..LOL...very pretty and the embossing was a great idea....I love ferns, too!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card, love the simplicity, yet it has elegance. I can see giving this to a male. Good job.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate each one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...