Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Paper Sweeties May Release Sneak Peeks!

Whoo hoo! It's time for a Paper Sweeties May release sneak peek! The sets re really sweet this month and have a 'get well' theme! I've made Jake the most adorable doctor I've ever seen!
Isn't he just the cutest? His outfit and the sentiments are from the new set,  Sorry You're Sick. It will be available for purchase starting at midnight, May 15th. I've used various ledger papers here to replicate a doctors notes or medical file. I've used the blue paper behind Jake as the inspiration for the entire color palette. I think it came together really well! I've also used some seam binding and baker's twine in Creamsicle from the Paper Sweeties shop to accent the corner.What's a card without all those little extra details? If you wanted to give this card to a little boy,you could just omit them.

The Paper Sweeties design team has some get well sweetness to show you today. Use the blog hop list to visit them and see!



 Thanks for stopping by today, I hope you'll return tomorrow for another sneak peak from Paper Sweeties!

7 comments:

  1. Love the layers and the way you used the stamps! Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dr. Jake looks so fine! Great coloring and papers for this get well card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness, you know I was going to love all the fun layers you used and seam binding and oh my that ledger paper rocks...Jake has never looked finer! Your coloring is awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great layout on the card Kristi. Perfect coice of papers and arrangement.

    ReplyDelete
  5. now that is one cute dr.. heehee.. very cute card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the papers you used, this is SO CUTE!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, Jake is just sooo cute, Kristi!!! Love all the colours you've chosen to work with. Lovely get well card!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate each one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...