Saturday, May 10, 2014

Thank You For Being You

Good Saturday evening! I hope you're enjoying your weekend so far. Hubby's been gone all week and is finally back from a business trip and we're all happily settling back in together. He's a bit jet lagged,but he'll make it! We're having a few little rain showers tonight, it's been great for the lawn and all of the new perennials we've planted this spring. I'm happy to report that I've not lost one plant this year! I usually have at least one or two not survive their new home.
I'm sharing a card today with you today that was made with some very new goodies I received in the mail earlier this week. It was made with the new Market Street line from My Mind's Eye.

I've used papers from the Ashbury Heights 6x6 paper pad. The die cut elements are from the same line with a few from the Nob Hill pack thrown in. This line is so lovely and has deep rich colors and metallic gold accents. I added a bit of turquoise seam binding and a matching paper flower for some softness. I've also accented the flowers with some enamel dots. I love enamel dots! I have more than I can use for the next decade, but somehow I manage to add to my collection! Oh well! I also have a bit of washi tape added here: most of it was covered by the other embellishments.

That's it for tonight, I hope you have a wonderful Mother's Day! Check back Monday, A new challenge starts over at The Kraft Journal and on Tuesday, the May release from Paper Sweeties begins! I've got some cute projects for you to see! Thanks for stopping by!

6 comments:

  1. Very, very cool ! I'm always apprehensive about using a line's embellies, but I do love that clean bold look. I'll have to keep this beautiful card in mind, the next time I go to set the diecuts aside, and let you (as always) inspire me!
    Happy Mother's Day !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very unique card Kristi. Love the colors. Have a great mother's day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely gorgeous. Thanks so much for joining the challenge! ~Stephanie from MME

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I love the rich colours, Kristi!! The bow and little rose adds the perfect finishing touch!! Lovely card!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another pretty card Kristi. love the colors in this one. Here's wishing you a wonderfully Happy and Restful Mother's day!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate each one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...