Friday, May 23, 2014

You Are The Best Floral Card

Happy Friday! We've successfully made it to the end of another week! It's Memorial Day weekend here in the United States, which is the official kickoff of the summer season. Do you have a nice vacation planned this summer? Hopefully we're going to try to get away somewhere. My daughter will be so busy this summer with driver's ed classes, volunteer service and summer reading assignments, that we can  sneak away only for a few days. I've brought a bit of summer to you today with some pink flowers. We've planted quite a few in our yard this year and it seems that pink is our hands down favorite. I've really been loving the color combination of pink and mint green lately in my card making.


I've used a couple of stamps from Avery Elle here. The flowers and leaves are a mixture from Laurels and Oh Happy Day. The sentiment was fashioned with words from the Laurels set.  I love that you can mix and match these sets to get a bigger variety of looks. The mint green card stock is also from Avery Elle.

That's it for today! I am linking this card to the Botanicals challenge over at the AEI♥U blog.
Have a great weekend!♥

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful Pink Card! The chebron is delicious and that beautiful floral stamp set!

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a lovely card so fresh looking

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty! Love the color combo and all the lovely flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've always loved pink and mint too! Your stamping is perfection on this card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful card! I love how you added enamel dot to the bow, super cute! Thank you for joining us at the AE Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate each one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...