Thursday, June 5, 2014

A Little Bit Of Christmas In June!

Happy Thursday! It's day four of this month's release from JustRite PaperCraft! We're switching gears a little okay, maybe a lot, and showcasing a couple of Christmas items for you today.It's never too early to get started with your holiday cards. I know some card makers that make them year round in order to have them ready by the holiday season. My card today is made with the newest offering from our own Becca Feeken. The set is called Elegant Christmas Swirls. I've also used a new die from her collection, Heirloom Flourish Two.
I used a unique color palette for Christmas,aqua blue and bronze with some kraft. This was a card that came together by accident: I had originally intended to use aqua, pink and kraft. I was rifling through , my paper stash and came upon a piece of bronze metallic card stock. I wondered how it would look embossed with my new Spellbinders Labels 34 Medallion  M-Bossabilities embossing folder and it turned out so beautiful that I had to use it! I've also used Labels 34 and Decorative Labels 34 for the focal point. I layered 2 cuts from Heirloom Flourish Two underneath in aqua for contrast. 



JustRite is also showcasing another beautiful Christmas background stamp, Ornament Cling Background.
Use the links below to visit the JustRite designers and see their gorgeous holiday projects made with these stamps.
I hope you'll come back tomorrow and take a peek at tomorrow's projects, we have plenty left to show you!

5 comments:

  1. What unusual but striking color coordination! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree. A very unusual but very nice color combination. Excellent.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the metallic background you used!

    Noreen at craftyjournal.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kristi, beautifully done!! Very cool color combo!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So elegant! Just stunning, I really like this unique color combo for your Christmas card. So Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate each one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...