Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Floral Happy Birthday...

Good morning! It's another release day at JustRite Papercraft and we have a new die and a couple of new background stamps for you today. My card is a simple two layer card made with the Floral Stitched Background stamp.
I embossed the stamp in black onto some cold pressed water color paper and used my water colors to paint it. I mounted it onto a matching dark pink card base and added the birthday sentiment in pink. It was cut using the Spellbinder's Celebrations sentiment dies. I also created an envelope for my card and stamped the flap using the background stamp, except I used dark pink ink this time. It gives the recipient a preview of the card inside. I also added a few pink sequins to the center of the large flowers for a bit of sparkle.

There is also a new die set and another background stamp being introduced today. Sculpted Leaves Background and Vintage Layer Filigree dies from Becca Feeken.



Here are the links to visit the JustRite designers who have some more inspiration projects for you.


We still have so much to share with you this week,I hope you'll come back tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate each one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...