Monday, June 2, 2014

Heartfelt Thanks

Good Monday morning! Today is the first day of the designer's showcase of the JustRite Papercraft June Release. This month's release is huge and we have an extremely full week of inspiration projects for you!
My card today is made with the beautiful new set titled, Rose Bouquet Vintage Labels Seven and  Vintage Rose Frame Background.


What beautiful vintage images! I am particularly smitten with the roses in this set. I really love all types of floral images and incorporating them onto cards. I reached way back in my stash and found some bright papers by Anna Griffin that I used as my jumping off point. I guess if I hang onto something long enough, I'll use it eventually!;) I've colored my roses with Spectrum Noir markers in the light pink family. I've also used a bit of green silk May Arts ribbon and a rhinestone button in the middle.  I think this one turned out sweet and vintagey! (is that a word?)

Check out the rest of the JustRite designers, they have some wonderful things made just for you!


I hope you'll join me tomorrow for another day of The JustRite PaperCraft June Release!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kristi, definitely sweet vintage! Beautiful done card and I love your color choices, pink my favorite!
    Have a great week!
    Diana

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate each one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...