Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Hooray For The Red White And Blue!

Good morning, my sweet friends! It's day two of the JustRite PaperCraft June release! We have so many stamps in this release, and a little something for everyone! Today's featured set is titled Let Freedom Ring. It's perfect for those summer or July 4th cards and decorations.
I adored the cute hot air balloon in this set and just had to use it on my card! I've used some summery papers from Little Yellow Bicycle. I thought it would be cute in front of a star burst pattern. I've cut my balloon out using the matching SVG files available for this set in the JustRite store. I'm a terrible fussy cutter,so the cut files are my saving grace.


We're also featuring a new background stamp today called Shooting Stars Stitched Background

 I hope you'll go and visit the rest of the design team, they have some beautiful inspiration projects for you using today's featured stamps!




Come back tomorrow, we have some more beautiful things to show you! 

I'm updating this post to let you know that JustRite is having a Tutorial Tuesday giveaway!

This week's Tutorial Tuesday Giveaway.  For your chance to win leave a comment here or on Heidi's Video telling us if you have created a home decor piece or a holiday table setting using papercrafting supplies.  One lucky winner will win the two Americana stamp sets that Heidi used in this video and one 6 pc Spectrum Noir set of your choice.  We love reading your comments and getting to know our readers. Click HERE to go to the JustRite PaperCraft blog to participate!

2 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate each one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...