Sunday, June 8, 2014

Joy To The World

Good Sunday to you all! We've come to the end of glorious week of new releases from JustRite PaperCraft. We had a little something for everyone this time:some beautiful florals, a cute patriotic set, awesome new dies, and some Christmas goodies for your stamping stash. I hope you've found something new to add to your crafting collection. We have a couple more backgrounds to show you today. My card is made with the Christmas Post Card background stamp.
I embossed it in silver onto light gray card stock. I used a sentiment from the Elegant Christmas Swirls clear stamp set.  I put my Spellbinders 5x7 Mystical Embrace dies to work underneath the post card and used a smaller die from the same set for my sentiment tag. I wrapped it in yummy purple silk ribbon, mounted it on an embossed charcoal gray card base and added some flowers and little jingle bells with some twine. I think it turned out very elegant. I love the unusual color combination.

We're also introducing the Snow Days Background stamp today. I used it for my card posted yesterday.

The JustRite designers have some super gorgeous projects for you. Use the links below to visit them.

Thank you for coming along with us for this very large release. I appreciate all of your visits and sweet comments! Have a lovely week!♥

4 comments:

  1. Lovely card. I like the colors that you used!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous, gorgeous card! I've always loved Lavender for my Christmas cards. You have hit the mark dead on with this beautiful card! I think I'll have to add this set to my collection

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous! I LOVE the different colour combo for the holidays. Just beautiful! Happy Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful...love the non traditional color for Christmas...so very pretty!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate each one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...