Saturday, June 7, 2014

Let It Snow!

Good morning! It's another day of new release projects from JustRite PaperCraft! I hope you've been enjoying all the inspiration projects we've brought to you this week. Today's featured new release is Applique' Christmas Labels One.


I've combined the snowman from this set along with the tree from Christmas Stitched with Love that was introduced yesterday and the Snow Days Cling Background stamp. They all play together nicely so you can mix and match them. They are only limited by your creativity. The tag matches the tag die from the Nested Clouds and Tags JustRite Custom Spellbinders Die set, and the label in this set also matches Spellbinders Labels One dies. I've also used the matching SVG files to cut out the snowman, his top hat and arms, and the tree. I colored them with Spectrum Noir markers.



















There are also two new background stamps being introduced today.Holly Stitched and Quilted Blocks.



Check out the rest of the JustRite PaperCraft design team. The designers listed below have inspiration projects for you today.
Kathy Jones
Kristi Schurr


Just another reminder that JustRite PaperCraft is having a sale on the Spectrum Noir line of markers and colored pencils through Monday, June 9. See the graphic below for all the details.
There's only one more day left of the June release, I hope you'll join us! Thank you for all of the visits and sweet comments you've left for me, I am very grateful! Have a great Saturday!♥

2 comments:

  1. Really cute Christmas card. That snowman set has some very useful stamps there...must look for that at my local stamp store...(I was delighted to see last time that I was in her store...that she is now carrying JustRite stamps...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate each one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...