Monday, June 9, 2014

Make It Monday At The Kraft Journal

Good morning and welcome to another edition of the Make It Monday Challenge at The Kraft Journal blog! This week's theme is 'Just For Him'. It's time to make a project for the man in your life!
I  made a vintage style Father's Day card this week. I started with a card base from Brown Kraft Cover Weight Card Stock, cut at 5x7 inches. I distressed and inked the edges. I then layered a piece of Vintage Dictionary Pages and aged it with brown ink as well. I stamped a frame slightly offset from the center on the card front. I adhered a gentleman sticker from Salvage Stickers French Industrial pack alongside the stamped frame.I fashioned the word 'dad' from more Salvage Stickers Crowded Attic pack and placed them in a metal bookplate frame and then attached it to the card front. I then attached the rest of the sentiment onto a Scalloped Grungy Prim Tag and adhered it to the card front also. I  embellished the card with a metal gear, die cut kraft banner, and some pleated Natural Burlap ribbon

  I hope you'll join us this week and link up your projects using the inspiration theme,  use something kraft or any item that can be purchased at The Kraft Outlet store.Remember, all followers of The Kraft Journal blog who link up their projects are entered into a monthly drawing for a $15 voucher from The Kraft Outlet. You also have the chance to have your work featured on Feature Me Friday. Hope to see you there!

5 comments:

  1. Well, you certainly rocked this one....I have such a hard time with manly cards (I just want to add flowers..lol)...but the vintage look of this is one I maybe could pull off...always inspiring to visit here!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an awesome DAD card, so unique and cute!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fab Father's Day card! Love the banner, image, and metal embellishments!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great card! Just love all the embellishments!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kristi what a fabulous vintage Father's Day card! I love that frame :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate each one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...