Friday, June 6, 2014

Merry Christmas Angel Card

Happy Friday, my crafty friends! It's day five of the huge June release from JustRite PaperCraft. We've got some more Christmas goodies for you today! I have a sweet angel card for you.
She's from the new set called Christmas Stitched With Love. I've also used a new background stamp, Holly Garlands. She is just precious! I colored her with my Spectrum Noir markers in bright pink and green. It's been one of my favorite color combinations lately. I embossed the background stamp in white onto green card stock. I cut a piece of felt with Vintage Labels Seven and layered it with a 2013 Snowflake Pendant die cut. I've used the coordinating SVG files to die cut my angel and the little holly leaf . The sentiment is stamped on green card stock cut with one of the Vintage Sentiment Tag dies.Some sheer pink and green ribbon and little buttons are the final touches on my card.


There are so many sweet images on this set. The possibilities are endless!
Take a few moments and visit the Justrite designers,they have some pretty projects for you! Use the links below.


Kathy Jones
Eva Dobilas
Angela Barkhouse

JustRite is also having a Spectrum Noir sale right now through Monday, June 9th. See the graphic below for all the details. Click on it to be taken directly to the sale to shop.


 Have a great day, hope to see you tomorrow!

2 comments:

  1. So sweet!!! And I love your design!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really cute image...very nice job with your coloring...another one for my wish list.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate each one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...