Monday, June 16, 2014

Paper Sweeties June Release Rewind!

Hello and welcome to the Paper Sweeties June Release Rewind! This is the day that we take something from the new release and team it up with previously released items to show how Paper Sweeties stamps can mix and match for infinite variety. I didn't  reach too far back for my card today. I used a set from May's release; the set titled Feel Better Soon. I paired it with the cute little rain boots from Showering You With Love.
I used some cute papers from Glitz Design combined with kraft card stock. I stamped the boots and die cut them with the matching Sweet Cuts die and just colored them in with a coral pink marker. I've also included some Cotton Candy seam binding and enamel dots to accent my card.

Use the list below to visit the talented Paper Sweeties designers and see what they've made for your inspiration today.


 
 
 
Thanks for joining us this month for another fabulous Paper Sweeties Release! I appreciate all of your visits and kind comments! Hope to see you next month!♥
 
 

3 comments:

  1. Oh, how I love this pretty card...super cute idea with the Glitz paper (I have it, too...smile) and those darling boots.....so sweet!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous papers and love the pretty coral color! Love the ribbon, dots, and border, too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate each one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...