Friday, June 13, 2014

Paper Sweeties June Release Sneak Peeks!

Good Friday to you and welcome to the first sneak peek of the June release from Paper Sweeties! We have two new sets and a coordinating die set for you this month. The sets have a shower theme. There are stamps for a baby shower, a bridal shower and some love sentiments. My card for you today was made using the stamp set called Splish Splash.
How adorable is this sweet little bird couple? I couldn't resist doing them up in some sweet shabby chic papers and scallops and flowers. I've used some Green Apple Baker's Twine  for my bow. I colored the image with Spectrum Noir markers. So cute!♥

The rest of the Paper Sweeties designers have some projects for you today. I hope you'll visit them and see what they've created!

All of the new items will be released at midnight on June 15th, ready to be packed up and sent to new homes! I hope you'll come back tomorrow, I have another sneak peek project for you!

12 comments:

  1. Oh gosh this just make me happy! Love those sweet colors and wonderful layers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So lovely with the pretty patterned papers and sweet image! Love the twine and die cuts used, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing work here! Love those two-toned birdies!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is BEAUTIFUL! I LOVE your amazing coloring and I adore that twine bow! HUGS! Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card. I love the die cut borders and cute Image!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Could I spend a day in your brain? Please! You never fail to leave me in awe of your talent to make the most wonderful cards! This one is superb !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL, Trust me, you don't want to go in my brain. It's like rush hour traffic caught up in a tornado and mashed together in a hurricane! Thanks for the sweet words,my friend!

      Delete
  7. Loving every detail! Just a 'sweetie' of a card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Absolutely beautiful ! I just love the dies!

    ReplyDelete
  9. One of the sweetest cards ever! Love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Goodness, there you go again with all that lovely layering that it all looks like ti was made for each other!!! Love, love this card...every darn detail!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate each one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...