Monday, July 7, 2014

Birthday Wishes....JustRite PaperCraft July Release

Happy Monday! It's time to showcase the new July Releases from JustRite PaperCraft! Holy smokes, we have a little bit of something for everyone this month. I'm sure you'll find lots to add to your stamp collection. Today's featured stamp set is called Birthday Floral Vintage Labels Eight And Nine.
 I really love all of the gorgeous florals this set has to offer. There are matching SVG files so you can cut them out and arrange them in bouquets as I did in my card today. I colored each of the flowers with Spectrum Noir markers and used foam tape on some of leaves and flowers to give the bouquet depth and dimension. I stamped and cut out the jar from Baking Antique Tags One set and used it it as my vase.Just think of the beautiful flower arrangements you can make for with this set!



This set also coordinates with a new JustRite Custom Spellbinders Die set, Vintage Labels Eight.

I hope you'll take a few minutes to visit the JustRite designers,they have beautiful projects for your inspiration today. Use the list below.


I appreciate you stopping by today, We're just getting started on a fabulous release week, I hope you'll join me tomorrow for another project!

10 comments:

  1. This is drop dead gorgeous!!! Beautiful work Kristi love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW, now this one has become my all time favorite card of yours. Your bouquet is so lush and pretty. You have outdone yourself this time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful card!! I love the flowers and the soft colors!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You've created a lovely bouquet, Kristi!!! Beautiful card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, Kristi! Your bouquet is beautiful! Lovely shading and colors, and beautifully arranged flowers from the net set. Thank you for sharing! hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! What a stunning card with the bouquet of flowers in gorgeous color...well done!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a lovely card and array of beautiful flowers .

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aarrgg!! You made that stamp set a MUST HAVE ! Your card is so freaking lovely and that jar was already a favourite of mine, but with those flowers...Holy Scrap! It's amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card Kristi! I love the dimension you added to it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate each one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...