Thursday, July 10, 2014

Fall Pumpkin And Leaves......

Hello and welcome to another day of the huge July release from Justrite PaperCraft. So far we've shown you some pretty birthday flowers, a very elegant fan and a super cool vintage typewriter set. Today we're changing gears and peeking into Fall!  Today we're showcasing an adorable set, Fall Applique' and a coordinating background stamp, Stitched Vines. I used the pumpkin and leaves from Fall Applique' on my card today.
Fall cards are my absolute favorite cards to make,probably because it's my favorite season. I did a simple and clean look here. My Fall cards are usually a bit more fussy, but I think the stitched look these stamps have lean a bit more simple and homespun. They certainly can be dressed up or down, like a good pair of jeans! Just look at all of the images and beautiful words and phrases included in this set. I can see that this is one I'll be reaching for again and again.
Woot! There's also matching SVG files available for download in the JustRite store. No more fussy cutting for this left handed lady! Scissors aren't always my friend, but my Silhouette is!LOL
Here's a look at the background stamp we're introducing today, Stitched Vines.
Here's a link list of the JustRite designers who've made projects for you. I hope you'll take a few to visit and see their amazing projects!


Also, don't forget JustRite is having a retirement sale and a sale on all of their custom Spellbinders dies: see the right sidebar for all the details! We're just getting started on this beautiful release,please come back tomorrow for more inspiration! Have a great day!♥

7 comments:

  1. Excellent card for Thanksgiving. Nice and clean. Love the pumpkin stitching.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kristi,
    Beautiful card, and so easy to put together...love those. I can also see this as a place card...love it. Good job.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kristi,
    Love the look of your CAS card. :D What a beautiful way to decorate a card fall with using the leaves as a background, tying twine around your pumpkin image and then adding the burlap on the sides. Beautifully done for Fall. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was just at Hobby Lobby yesterday, they have all of the fall goodies out and were stocking the shelves with Christmas! This is perfectly sweet and I like the burlap you added!

    ReplyDelete
  5. love this, totally fall...looks wonderful especially on a hot humid day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, I love the burlap you've added, Kristi!! Beautiful colours and I love that sweet pumpkin!! Lovely card!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This looks so pretty, Kristi! The burlap is especially captivating done with the scallop like that! Wonderful colors. I have pinned your card to remind myself that sometimes a more simple card looks far more outstanding than the busy cards I create (to hide all my mistakes) LOL thanks for sharing, hugs, de

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate each one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...