Friday, July 11, 2014

I Am So Thankful For You...

Happy Friday! I hope your week has been great.  Today we are featuring more beautiful new stamps from JustRite PaperCraft's July release . Stitched Sunflowers is a sweet set of two sunflowers, a matching leaf, a label and a variety of sentiments. We're also introducing a cool new  Basket Weave background stamp. As soon as I saw these, I knew I just had to make a basket of sunflowers!
 I used the matching SVG cutting file available for Stitched Sunflowers to cut the flowers and leaves. I found a basket shaped SVG online and stamped it with the Basket Weave background. I simply arranged my flowers how I liked them, and added foam tape to some of them for dimension. I tucked the leaves in last and then added a small tag die cut with the sentiment stamped on it in brown. What a sweet set to have for those late summer and fall projects!

 Use the list below to see what the super creative JustRite design team has for you today.

Just another reminder in case you haven't heard, JustRite has a couple of sales going on right now. Check the top of the right sidebar for all the details-------->>>>>>
Thanks for stopping over today, check tomorrow for another release day project! Have a great weekend!♥

5 comments:

  1. Love EVERY little bit of this card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kristi,
    What a precious card. Great papers. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is wonderful, course I am partial to sunflowers! Wonderful combination of elements, and kraft is a perfect foil for the sunflowers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful as always Kristi - lots of yummy layers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow! a wonderful card and really great background stamp! Your colors and shapes look fabulous together, Kristi! hugs, de

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate each one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...