Saturday, July 26, 2014

Jingle All The Way....

Good Saturday, my crafty friends! I hope all is well with you on this beautiful day. We're getting ready for the new school year to start here,in less than two weeks! When I was young, we didn't go back to school until after Labor Day. My daughter is dreading it and excited about it at the same time; I think she misses some of her friends.
 I know Christmas is the last thing on your mind right now,but it will  be here before you know it. JustRite PaperCraft had a huge holiday stamp release in July and I've whipped up a rustic style card for you today.
I used the Christmas Vintage Labels Seven clear stamps. I stamped the frame on a Spellbinders Labels Ten die cut and layered the sentiment stamped in red and die cut with the long skinny die from JustRite's Custom die set Vintage Labels Seven. I accented each side of the sentiment with the little jingle bell stamp. I just happened to have some patterned papers that coordinated perfectly (Farm House Paper's Norland line) that has holly and jingle bells printed on it. I  added a few fish tail banners in various patterns underneath the main focal panel and then strung little jingle bells(found at Micheals) along some green twine and adhered it across the bottom. I like the rustic look to this one!

That's it for me today, I've got a full day of errands to do. See you again soon!

5 comments:

  1. A great Christmas card, Kristi. I like the vintage, rustic feel!

    School starts in two weeks?! Wow! I remember the Labor Day start time, too. Those memories obviously date us. :)

    Have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so lovely and creative...your embellishments are so perfect to go with your sentiment!!! I remember the labor day start time too...(of course, when I went to school we didn't have A/C! either...smile...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely rustic look! I love the jingle bells paired with that beautiful paper and distressing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable card! I love the jingle bells.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a delightful, festive card! I would love receiving this! Great design, Kristi! hugs, de

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate each one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...