Monday, July 7, 2014

Make It Monday at The Kraft Journal- Sand And Sea

Happy Monday morning! I hope your holiday weekend was awesome! It's time for a new Make It Monday at The Kraft Journal blog. This week's theme is 'Sand And Sea'.   Here's my take on the theme.
I used the colors of the beach to inspire my project instead of doing a completely themed card. I did add some seashells  and a bit of cheese cloth to add some beach flair! Of course, I used plenty of seam binding and some hemp twine that looks like rope as well as a little eyelet trim from Webster's Pages. The  gorgeous patterned papers are from Maja Design's Vintage Summer Basics 6x6 paper pad. The sentiment is from Avery Elle.
Kraft Outlet items used:

  I hope you'll join us this week and link up your projects using the inspiration theme,  use something kraft or any item that can be purchased at The Kraft Outlet store.Remember, all followers of The Kraft Journal blog who link up their projects are entered into a monthly drawing for a $15 voucher from The Kraft Outlet. You also have the chance to have your work featured on Feature Me Friday. Hope to see you there!

5 comments:

  1. Kristi this is just lovely! All of your elements work perfectly together, VERY nice!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Kristi! No doubt you will have to hand-delivery this gem! Love the sea shells! Stunning!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate each one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...