Monday, July 21, 2014

Make It Monday At The Kraft Journal-A Sketch Challenge!

Good morning everyone!It's time for a new challenge at The Kraft Journal. This week, we're having a sketch challenge! I adore working with sketches,they seem to spark my creativity in an  unusual way. You can either follow one exactly, or mix it up and reinterpret them in your own way.

I took the elements here and really changed them to fit the supplies I wanted to use. If I can't fit the sketch, I make it fit me! I've rotated some of the elements and separated others,but they are all there. This one really forced me to think out of the box.

Kraft Outlet items used here:
   I hope you'll join us this week and link up your projects using the inspiration theme,  use something kraft or any item that can be purchased at The Kraft Outlet store.Remember, all followers of The Kraft Journal blog who link up their projects are entered into a monthly drawing for a $15 voucher from The Kraft Outlet. You also have the chance to have your work featured on Feature Me Friday. Hope to see you there!

8 comments:

  1. such a lovely card, Kristi! I especially LOVE the added details which make the sketch REALLY great! Your color choices and textures are striking! Wonderful card. hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmmm, google is not playing nicely - I'll try again LOL - Love your pretty card, Kristi, and your take on the sketch - the added elements are great! I especially like the color choices and textures in your wonderful card! hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's the best advice I've heard for doing sketches. I despise sketches, and always have admired how you do amazing cards with them. Maybe I'll try making them fit me!
    Your card is beautiful and your bow is awesome(as usual).
    I swiched back to my old browser, so hopefully I'll finally be able to get a comment posted ! I wouldn't want you to think that I've quit stalking you ! Mwahahahahah !!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice card with great textures and color. I like it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love how you've interpreted the sketch, Kristi - I love to make sketches fit me, too!!!! This is a very cheerful card - I like the dp you've worked with and the gold you've added. Lovely!!!

    Have a nice day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You sure knocked this sketch out of the park...I love how you made it your own...I need to think more outside the box....beautiful card...and am loving that shabby ribbon and the button!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautiful layered card ! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate each one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...