Monday, July 14, 2014

Paper Sweeties July Release Countdown!

Monday already? Where did the weekend go? We're back today to brighten your Monday with some sneak peeks from the July release of Paper Sweeties. Today's card is from the new release stamp set, Firefighters. As the name implies, it's a set with a firefighter theme. I've made cute little Abigail my firefighter today.
I just love the sentiment and knew I wanted to use the houses from the Home Sweet Home set that was released a few months ago. I've created a neighborhood street scene with some cloud patterned paper and the street is simply a strip of black card stock. I drew the lines using a ruler and a white gel pen. I've also wrapped the card with Creamsicle and Green Apple Baker's Twine. What a great set for the firefighter in your life! It would also be so cute for a firefighter themed birthday.

Use the blog hop list below and see what the Paper Sweeties designers have for you today.
Remember, all of the new stamps will be available tonight at midnight in the Paper Sweeties store!
Come back tomorrow for the July Release Party, we have plenty more inspiration for you! Have a great day!♥

8 comments:

  1. This is amazing, Kristi! I love what you created and the street looks safe with Abigail around!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO cute! LOVE those fun houses!!! HUGS! Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my totally love it.. cute little scene..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute as can be, and I love you made Abigail a "firewoman" ! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Abigail rocks in that firefighter suit! Love the sweet scene with the houses, too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love that you dressed Abigial in the firefighter suit!! Great way to combine the two sets, very cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super sweet heroine, and darling scene!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate each one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...