Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Paper Sweeties July Release Party!

Happy Tuesday! It's the official Paper Sweeties release day! All of the new stamps and dies are available right now in the Paper Sweeties shop! In honor of the release, I've made a cute puppy card with the new release, Sweeties Pets.
 Oh, how cute he is! I had a blast creating this! I've fussy cut both the puppy and his house and popped them up with foam tape.  I've also used some Creamsicle and Blueberry baker's twine from the Paper Sweeties shop on my card. The patterned papers are from the Here And There 6x6 paper pad by Studio Calico.What a great card for a new puppy or anyone who adores dogs! (I know I do!)

Here's the blog hop list for today, the incredibly talented Paper Sweeties designers have some wonderful inspiration for you!




New Products & Links:

I hope you'll retunr tomorrow for the Release Rewind party. This is the day we combine a new release with previously released products to show you how to get more value from your Paper Sweeties collection! See you then!♥

6 comments:

  1. He is darling!!! LOVE the fun color scheme you used here! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just super cuteness...and I am headed over there to shop today...was waiting for the release and this is going in my cart!~!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great design, color, and fab choice of papers...so CUTE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh, you had the perfect paper! So so darling! You rocked this release Kristi as you always do each month! Total sweetness!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate each one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...