Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Paper Sweeties July Release Rewind!

Good morning and welcome to the July edition of the Paper Sweeties Release Rewind. This is the day we use a new release item paired with one or more previously released items. Home Tweet Home was originally released in July of last year. Now, Sweet Cuts dies for this set are available! I love the idea of having dies for my stamp images. I'm a terrible fussy cutter and this saves me so much frustration!
 Now you can use your die cut shapes to created scenes or clusters without having to mask or cut them out. I was able to give my scene dimension  by using foam tape on some of the pieces. How sweet is my little bird and ladybug?

Catch some more inspiration from the Paper Sweeties design team by using the links below.




New Products & Links:

 
 
Did you know that Paper Sweeties has a monthly challenge? Play along with the July inspiration challenge for a chance to win a shopping spree in the Paper Sweeties shop along with a Guest Designer invitation to join us for the next challenge!  We’ve added some complimentary digital images to the site for you to try out in case you don’t own any Paper Sweeties stamps yet!
 
Thank you for joining us for the July release! I hope you've found some new goodies to add to your collection and that we've given you plenty of ideas for your creations! Now get out there and create something! Have a great day!♥

10 comments:

  1. LOVE all these fabulous patterns you've layered! Beautiful pastels! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute...love all those gorgeous papers! And great stamps, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty! I have this paper set, and I have started hoarding it because I love it so much! Love your design here! All so pretty as always!

    ReplyDelete
  4. aww this is full of sweetness.. i love it.. great job

    ReplyDelete
  5. So sweet! Love the paper, so so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the colors on this, especially the cute little bird!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I could stare at this gorgeous card for hours, Kristi! It's so pretty and sweet!:-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a very lovely happy card

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi, Kristi! Your Paper Sweeties card could not be "tweeter"! I especially like the innovative way you have continued the fence theme by running down the side as a border! Great card! hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
  10. I couldn't live without my dies - I can't cut a straight line let alone cut around stamped images! These are the sweetest! Love the images, and love the soft, springy papers you have used.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate each one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...