Saturday, July 12, 2014

Signs Of Christmas........

Good morning and happy Saturday, my sweet friends! We're still humming along with the July release from JustRite PaperCraft. This is a huge release and we still have so much to show you. Today, we're introducing a really neat clear stamp set, Signs Of Christmas and a new background, Winter Wonder.
I've paired both of them on my card today.I used some chunky glitter to stand in for snow in the scene I've created here. I embossed my sign in white for a chalkboard look. I've also taken a bit of yellow card stock and backed the light post with it to give the illusion that it's glowing.
 Signs Of Christmas may be my personal favorite of all the Christmas stamps this year. This set has so many different elements to mix and match the possibilities are truly only limited by your imagination! It also has a coordinating SVG cutting file set available in the JustRite store.

Check out the gorgeous projects the JustRite designers have for you today.


That's it for me for the July Release from JustRite: however the release will be continuing until Wednesday of next week. I hope you'll visit the Justrite PaperCraft blog to see all of the new products and inspiration projects coming up. I'll be back later in the month with a couple of new projects. Thanks for stopping by and have a great weekend!♥

3 comments:

  1. Ohhh aren't those little jingle bells so sweet, Wonderful layout!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohhhh how pretty! Wonderful card and details - very nostalgic and makes me feel cooler just looking at it! Great card, Kristi! hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kristi,
    Cute, cute, cute, card. Love the the light pole, reminds me of jolly ol' England. Good job.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate each one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...