Saturday, August 9, 2014

Flower Bunch Happy Birthday Card..Clean And Simple Saturday

Happy Saturday! I hope this post finds you doing well and enjoying a wonderful weekend morning. I was playing around in the craft room yesterday and doing some stamping for pure pleasure. I've recently purchased some new stamps and haven't had much time to use them. I wanted to make a card where the stamping is the star and that could also actually be sent through the mail! I know, what do you mean, sent through the mail?! **laugh*** Blasphemy! I weighed this card and it actually can be mailed First Class,one stamp!
I used Avery Elle's Thanks A Bunch stamp set for the flower bouquet, tag and sentiment. The bouquet and leaves are two step stamps, meaning there a two stamps for each element that you can stamp in different colors. The leaves and stem are stamped in Ripe Avocado and Simply Chartreuse inks. The flowers and berries are stamped in Hibiscus Burst and Raspberry Fizz inks.The jar is from a really cool mason jar clear stamp set by Inkadinkado I found at Micheals a few months ago. It no longer appears to be in production as I cannot locate it on their website. A wood mounted version is available, but I'm not sure if it's the same size. I have seen the clear set for sale on Ebay, if you're interested, just do a search. I added a bit of May Arts Moss silk ribbon to the bottom of the card and tied it into a simple bow. Simple, easy and pretty, I must say!
Links to all the goodies I used here are at the bottom of this post.

Thanks for stopping over today. I know there are so many wonderful card making bloggers around and I'm thrilled that you come by. Check back soon, I will be having a giveaway in conjunction with a survey I'll be taking. Have a great weekend!♥


5 comments:

  1. Sigh...this is so pretty Kristi. Love those sweet flowers and your ribbon treatment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another beautiful card...have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty and no extra postage? A winner for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh Kristi, I almost didn't recognize your blog post! And it is no surprise that your CAS card is as lovely as your really dolled up cards! Beautiful colors and design (your trademark!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Simply beautiful.....what a pretty stamp set.....isn't it fun to step out of your normal zone for a bit....you have inspired me to get some stamps out!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate each one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...