Monday, August 4, 2014

In The Garden Of Life, Let Love Grow

Happy Monday! It's the first day of the August release from JustRite PaperCraft. We have some sweet sets and a couple of new dies for you this month. I'm sure you'll find a new favorite for your stamp collection! Today, we're introducing Hope And Love Vintage Labels Eight and Nine, Ironworks Vintage Labels Eight Background, And Cornflower Damask Background stamp. I used the first two on my card today.

I've also used Vintage Labels Eight Custom JustRite Spellbinders dies here as well as a new flourish die, Vintage Flourish One.
Here's a peek at the Cornflower Damask Background stamp.
More inspiration can be found from the JustRite Design Team:

I hope you'll join us again tomorrow,we have some more wonderful projects waiting for you!


9 comments:

  1. I love a monochromatic card. Your lavenders are beautiful. So softly Victorian.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so prretty. Love the layered dies and the way the sentiment is part of the image.
    Sometimes I forget to leave room and my sentiment looks perched on the card...I like this look!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Soft Victorian is not a card you see very much. Excellent Creation Kristi. Might even call it soft Victorian elegance. - Jim

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the soft purples, Kristi!! Beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card!! Love the soft lavender & white combo!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, Kristi! Delightful, sweet, feminine, and gorgeous! Love the monochromatic theme with the green leaves popping everything up! hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loving the style and colors , well done

    ReplyDelete
  8. Kristi,
    Beautiful card. Great use of a single color. Good job.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate each one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...