Monday, August 4, 2014

Make It Monday At The Kraft Journal

Hi and welcome to another Make It Monday challenge at The Kraft Journal blog. This week's challenge is 'Dictionay Pages'. Incorporate a dictionary style paper in to your creation. Just use a kraft item or anything that can be purchased at The Kraft Outlet store. Here's my take on the challenge.
 I made  roses from some Vintage Dictionary Pages. I die cut several layers and misted them lightly with water. I carefully crumpled the flowers layers before constructing the roses. After using a brad to put them together, I just fluffed and arranged them until I liked how they looked. Links to all of the items I used on my card are at then end of the post.
I hope you'll join us this week and link up your projects using the inspiration theme,  use something kraft or any item that can be purchased at The Kraft Outlet store.Remember, all followers of The Kraft Journal blog who link up their projects are entered into a monthly drawing for a $15 voucher from The Kraft Outlet. You also have the chance to have your work featured on Feature Me Friday. Hope to see you there!

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card! Love the soft colors and the different materials used.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate each one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...