Monday, August 18, 2014

Make It Monday At The Kraft Journal

Good Monday to you! It's time for a new challenge at The Kraft Journal. This week we're having a color challenge. It's an unusual color palette, but oh so pretty!
Here is my take on the colors, I think I came pretty close.


The colors reminded me of a butterfly for some reason,so I found some patterned paper in my stash and made a bright and cheerful butterfly card using Blackboard Tags and some green cord from the Dark Jewel Hemp Cord pack. I started with a white 4.25x5.5 inch card base. I  layered a purple card stock panel and a butterfly patterned paper panel on the front.I used a border punch to cut a pink paper rectangle and then layered it below a yellow polka dot patterned paper rectangle.I embossed the sentiment in white onto the Blackboard Tag. I adhered it with foam tape at a slight angle onto the front of the card. I then embellished it as shown with a butterfly, paper roses and enamel dots.
 I hope you'll join us this week and link up your projects using the inspiration theme,  use something kraft or any item that can be purchased at The Kraft Outlet store.Remember, all followers of The Kraft Journal blog who link up their projects are entered into a monthly drawing for a $15 voucher from The Kraft Outlet. You also have the chance to have your work featured on Feature Me Friday. Hope to see you there!


7 comments:

  1. Well done Kristi. Very creative. - Jim

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty butterfly paper and your embossing on blk is great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So Lovely!! I haven't had time to play along yet, but hoping I get to before the week is over!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous! LOVE the colors and a perfect backdrop to the chalkboard tag.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautifully done, what a fun and unique color combo they chose, I think you nailed it!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great job on the challenge. I really like that sentiment!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate each one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...