Wednesday, August 6, 2014

On Your Wedding Day...JustRite PaperCraft August Release Day Three

Happy hump day! I'm back today to introduce a new stamp set to you, Celebrations Sentiments. This is huge sentiment set chock full of non-seasonal sentiments for just about any occasion you can think of. I made a wedding card for you today.
Black and fuchsia combined with metallic silver is one of my favorite color combinations. It's so dramatic and has such a high impact on the eye. I've used the new Cornflower Damask Background stamp as part of my card also. Links to everything I used on this card are at the end of the post























We're also featuring a new Flourish die today, Vintage Flourish One. I used it on my card Monday.
More inspiration from the JustRite design team is just a click away.



Tomorrow is the final day of the August release. I hope you'll join us for more inspiration! Have a wonderful day!♥


4 comments:

  1. Your card is gorgeous! Love the pink, black, silver combo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card!! I have always loved black and pink together!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dramatic is right Kristi...a real attention getter. Not your typical wedding card, more like, "Look at me I'm here." Fantastic job.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate each one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...