Thursday, August 14, 2014

Paper Sweeties August Release Countdown!

Hello again and welcome to the August Paper Sweeties Release Countdown! The new stamps and does will be available to purchase tonight at midnight! I'm sure you'll really love this release, Debbie has outdone herself!

One of my favorite color combinations is pink and green. I've made this bright and graphic card using mint green, bright pink and a pop of deep gray. My accents here are silver glitter and metallic. I've used stamps from Be Happy to create my star background on mint green card stock. I stamped it in gray ink and colored each star with a clear glitter pen and each polka dot with a pink glitter gel pen. The stars were die cut with the matching Be Happy Sweet Cuts dies and embossed all over with silver embossing powder. The sentiment is also from the Be Happy set. I accented the silver stars with  some Raspberry Baker's Twine that's also available from the Paper Sweeties store.

Hop over and see the rest of the Paper Sweeties designers:


Kristi Schurr>>you are here♥
Larissa Heskett
 Did you know that Paper Sweeties has a monthly challenge? Visit the Paper Sweeties blog by clicking HERE to be taken to the current challenge. There are some special guest designers joining us this month to celebrate Paper Sweetie's second birthday and LOTS of prizes. I hope you'll join us!♥





5 comments:

  1. Fab star background and trio of stars in lovely color...too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOOOWOWOWOWOWOW!! Such a BEAUTIFUL Card!! I LOVE the Design and the FUN Silver Glitter and Metallic Stars!! =) WOWWOWOWOWOW!! SO FUN!! THANKS for sharing and have a Fabulous Week!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous stars on the bg paper. Love those colors too, especially with metallic!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE this happy card, Kristi! The colors are awesome and I LOVE all the shine! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate each one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...