Friday, August 15, 2014

Paper Sweeties August Release Party!

TGIF and welcome to the Paper Sweeties August Release Party. All of the new items are live in the shop and waiting on new homes in your stamp collection! We're continuing on with  our inspiration projects for the release. Today's card is probably my favorite so far.
My card for you today is sort of a cute meets shabby chic style. The flowers and leaves are from Party Time. I stamped them in  shades of pink and blue and green, then used the matching Sweet Cuts dies to cut them out. The awesome banner and sentiment are from Hello Friend. I think these flowers are my favorite part of the release hands down! Links to all the supplies used are at the end of the post.

More inspiration is just a click away:


New Products & Links:

You Are Fab
Hello Friend
Party Time
Be Happy

Sweet Cuts - Party Time
Sweet Cuts - Be Happy
 I appreciate your visit today! Come back tomorrow for the Release Rewind!


10 comments:

  1. WOWOWOWOWOWOW!! Super CUTE Card!! I LOVE the Colors!! =) THANKS for sharing and have a FABULOUS WEEK!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, be still my heart!!! So beautiful, Kristi!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card with roses, banner, and ribbon! Love this cute meets shabby chic style card!:-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this color combo.. such a sweet card..love the layered flowers and the sweet bow..

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can see why this is your fave--it's SO pretty! LOVE the soft colors! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. So sweet Kristi, love the clusters of pretty roses!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful soft colors...gorgeous card...I think I will be purchasing this set...thanks to you!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Drool ! I'm going to have to glue my credit cards to the ceiling because of you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute card...I really like those stamped roses!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate each one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...