Saturday, August 16, 2014

Paper Sweeties August Release Rewind!

Happy Saturday! I hope you've got some great plans this weekend!We're enjoying a break from the heat and humidity down here in Georgia, a rarity in mid August! We're savoring it by spending the cool evenings having drinks on the patio!
 Today is the last day of the August release from Paper Sweeties. I hope you've been enjoying all of the beautiful inspiration the Paper Sweeties designers had for you so far. I have another colorful fun card for you today.
I really like the large sentiments in the You Are Fab set. There are plenty of sweet sentiments to mix with the 'you are' prefix. Check it out below.
I'm sure you'll find many uses for this versatile set.I've also used some seam binding in Oatmeal and Raspberry, some Green Apple Baker's Twine and Sequins in Raspberry and Green Apple. These items are also available in the Paper Sweeties shop. Links to everything I've used here are at the end of the post. Just click on the picture of the item to be taken to the store.

Hop over to see what the Paper Sweeties designer have for you today:



You Are Fab
Hello Friend
Party Time
Be Happy

Sweet Cuts - Party Time
Sweet Cuts - Be Happy
I appreciate you coming along with us for this release, I hope you've found some new stamps and dies for your crafting stash! See you again real soon!♥

10 comments:

  1. Kristi, you layer with such effortless charm. Always love what you come up with!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all the different patterns and layering, so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another gorgeous card...always with the perfect embellishments!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so frilly and feminine, very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeously feminine, Kristi! love the colors and flowery prettiness! hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG!! What a SWEET Card Design for today!! I LOVE that Button!! =) THANKS for sharing and have a FABULOUS WEEK!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Like this card and the flowers. - Jim

    ReplyDelete
  8. Kristi, your talent with patterned paper never fails to amaze me! This is one beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate each one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...