Thursday, August 7, 2014

Sent With Caring Thoughts...JustRite PaperCraft August Release

Good Thursday morning everyone. Today is the final day of the August release from JustRite PaperCraft. I hope you've enjoyed all of the wonderful inspiration and have a few new favorites for your wish list. Today, I'm introducing a beautiful sympathy stamp set, Sympathy Vintage Labels Eight.
Sympathy cards are not my favorite cards to make for obvious reasons, but they are sometimes necessary.I used a cheerful color palette of red, aqua and white. I was able to get this multicolor effect by 'coloring' the stamp with several different Distress Markers and spritzing the stamp with water before stamping it onto my card stock. It's a great way to get a variety of colors onto a single image stamp. Links for all supplies used here are at the bottom of the post
In addition to coordinating with the JustRite custom Spellbinders Vintage Labels Eight and Nine, they are also some SVG cut files available at the JustRite PapaperCraft store.


Here's some more inspiration from the amazing JustRite team:


 Thank you so much for joining us for this new release. I appreciate all of your sweet comments! See you again soon!


4 comments:

  1. Just stinking fabulous Kristi! Great colors and who can resist sweet flowers? Not I my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty colors together..love the bow!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How pretty, Kristi! I like the multicolored flowers, and the beautiful layers! I especially like the way you have utilized the layered ribbon and button! HOW WONDERFUL TO SEND A CARD LIKE THIS! hugs, de

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate each one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...