Tuesday, August 5, 2014

So Happy For You-JustRite PaperCraft August Release Day 2

Good morning! We're continuing with the gorgeous new August release from JustRite PaperCraft. Today we're showing you two new fan sets, Elegant Fan Elements and Vintage Fan Elements. The dies that coordinate with these two sets was released last month with the first set of fan stamps,called Floral Fan Elements.
These beautiful fan sets have such a sweet Victorian feeling to them. I think they lend themselves quite nicely to the vintage,shabby chic look. What would go better with a beautiful vintage fan, than lace,silk ribbon and pink roses? I've used my Copic markers to color the fan blades. I didn't get into too much shading, I just wanted to add some color. These fans would also be beautiful embossed in gold or silver metallic.


Both sets have matching SVG cut files as well for the elements that aren't able to be cut with the matching dies.


Here's some project inspiration from the rest of the JustRite design team:
We've got two more days left in this release, I hope you'll join us tomorrow! Have a great day!♥

5 comments:

  1. Very soft and feminine fan card Kristi. Exceptional work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet card, the soft pastel colours with the feminine details make it very special!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Kristi! Your card is so very pretty. Love the lace and ribbon that you used for your bow, too. I've enjoyed seeing all the lovely Fan projects and I now have to have that Die & Stamp added to my stash. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a lovely card ,very nice .

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate each one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...