Thursday, September 4, 2014

A Flower For Your Thoughts-JustRite PaperCraft September Release

Good morning and welcome to another new release day at JustRite PaperCraft. Today's featured stamps are the newest offering from our own Becca Feeken. This beautiful floral set is called A Flower For Your Thoughts. It has some really beautiful images and sweet sentiments.
I've used one of the corner stamps to create a frame for my sentiment. There is a tip sheet available for this set. You can download it here and save it to your computer or print it out and keep it along with the stamps. There are some tips and how to's since this set has some 2 step flowers and a few little tricks that you can use when you stamp them. Click here to download it.
 Links to all supplies used on my card are at the bottom of the post

More inspiration is just a click away. Use the list below.


Just another reminder that Justrite is having a sale on all 6x8 inch stamp sets. See the Graphic below for all the details!
 I would also like to add that I'm currently taking a survey of my readers to see what types of projects and content they would like to see on Kristi's Paper Creations. Leaving a suggestion in the comments earns you an entry in my giveaway of a $50 e-gift card from A Cherry On Top! Click here to go to that post. Thanks!♥ 

I hope you'll visit again tomorrow, I have another project for you! Thanks for visiting!

 supplies used not listed below
seam binding-Hug Snug
flowers-Recollections



6 comments:

  1. It took about 2 seconds to pin this on my 'Beautiful Cards!" board. <3 it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card...like the colors and the great design!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kristi,
    Beautiful card. So soft and delicate. Love your lacy flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a lovely card and the lovely shade of blue ribbon really adds to the beauty of the pink .

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card, Kristi! Sweet colors, and such a great way of featuring the sentiment! hugs, de

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate each one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...