Saturday, September 27, 2014

Autumn Thank You Card

Good evening! Sorry I've been a little MIA from blogging this week. I've been busy around the house and working on new projects to share with you next week. My mojo took a sabbatical and it's been a little frustrating! I do have a card to share with you today. It's another one I made with Basic Grey's Persimmon line. I made a few cards with this collection,the first one being on this post.


Love the blues and oranges, an unusual color combination for fall but, still fall like! I've added the sentiment to the bottom of the card ,but everything else is from the collection with the exception of the orange seam binding (which happens to perfectly match:) and the enamel dot by the sentiment.
This card would be a great thank you card for Thanksgiving, or just a seasonal all around thank you.

Hope you liked today's card,thanks for stopping over to see me! I'll be back next week with some new release projects for JustRite PaperCraft, I hope you'll check back!



6 comments:

  1. SO PRETTY Kristi, love the soft colors!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely! The Persimmon line is one of my all-time favorites. You used them beautifully!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super pretty muted colors. Love the way you arranged the elements!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness! I haven't purchased any BG for a long time, but this one is calling my name! This is just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card! And I really like the colors too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate each one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...