Saturday, September 6, 2014

Introducing Extra Grand Sentiments And Modern Lattice Background Stamps-JustRite PaperCraft September Release

Happy weekend and welcome to another day of wonderful new releases from JustRite PaperCraft! We're introducing a cool new set of really large and modern styled sentiments called Extra Grand Sentiments. These are meant to be seen and heard! I am absolutely smitten with them! They make a great card focal point. I've paired them with the new Modern Lattice background stamp on my card today.
My card today is similar in style and layout as the one I showed you yesterday. I stayed with a monochromatic color scheme of tans,cream and brown for a rustic fall look. What says fall more than twine and burlap? I've added a wood veneer leaf from Micheal's and a handmade clay button as the finishing touches. Links to all supplies used here are at the bottom of this post.

More inspiration from the  talented JustRiteTeam is right below:

Don't forget Justrite is having a sale on all 6x8 stamp sets through September 7th. See the Graphic below for the details and click HERE to shop. 





 I would also like to add that I'm currently taking a survey of my readers to see what types of projects and content they would like to see on Kristi's Paper Creations. Leaving a suggestion in the comments earns you an entry in my giveaway of a $50 e-gift card from A Cherry On Top! Click here to go to that post. Thanks!♥  

Have an awesome weekend!♥

supplies used not listed below:
wood leaf-Micheal's-currently available as part of the fall embellishments.
clay button-Etsy



6 comments:

  1. Kristi,
    Another beautiful card. Simple and beautiful...the perfect combination.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Blue Rose! Have a wonderful day!

      Delete
  2. Really pretty birthday card. I struggle with doing monochromatic cards...but, obviously, you don't! Looks so nice in that soft color. Really like the way that sentiment looks. My all time favorite Sentiment stamp that I use is one from JustRite...(I think I'm going to wear it out) I think I need to look for this one now....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love monochromatic cards, this one is so inviting for fall.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just Gorgeousness !! i love it ,color design everything !

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautifully done card..love the burlap, and the beautiful background!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate each one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...