Friday, September 5, 2014

Introducing Wedding Wishes And Garden Trellis Stamps-JustRite PaperCraft September Release

We're back today to introduce you to two more JustRite PaperCraft new releases for September, Wedding Wishes and Garden Trellis Background. Both of these have a very modern look to them that I am very excited about! I think my personal style is changing a bit, as I'm starting to be drawn toward more modern and simple designs. I still like a feminine flair as you can see on my card, there is a touch of lace.
When I was making this card, I was trying to achieve a rustic, modern and feminine look. I was going to add burlap,but then found this black lace in my stash and thought, wow! this would be awesome! I hope you think so too! The lace was found at Micheal's probably last year, it was from Martha Stewart Crafts. I can't locate any online right now just like this, but there are sources for thick black lace out there if you do a search .I stamped the Garden Trellis Background in kraft colored ink for a tone on tone look. Links to all supplies are located at the bottom of the post.



Wedding Wishes also coordinated with the JustRite Custom Spellbinders dies Vintage Labels Eight and Vintage Labels Nine.







Here's more inspiration from the JustRite design team.



 I would also like to add that I'm currently taking a survey of my readers to see what types of projects and content they would like to see on Kristi's Paper Creations. Leaving a suggestion in the comments earns you an entry in my giveaway of a $50 e-gift card from A Cherry On Top! Click here to go to that post. Thanks!♥  
Supplies used not listed below-
black lace-Martha Stewart Crafts
butterfly sticker-Recollections

6 comments:

  1. Love the sentiment Ktisti. The same for your card. The lace on the light trellis background is amazing. The simplicity and sophistication are perfect. Anything but the lace on this card would not have worked as well. Beautiful. - Jim

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I think the lace looks awesome too. Just perfect for that pretty background stamp...Lovely card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! What a pretty card with trellis background! And, the lace is so gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kristi,
    Beautiful card. Simple elegance. The lace reminds me of a garter. Good job.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a lovely card loving the depth of the lace .

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate each one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...