Wednesday, September 3, 2014

JustRite Papercraft September Release- Introducing Sunshine Vintage Labels Eight And Nine

Happy hump day and welcome to the JustRite PaperCraft September release! We have some very lovely new stamps for you this month! Today, we're introducing Sunshine Vintage Labels Eight And Nine and Grace To You Vintage Labels Eight And Nine. I made a card for you today using Sunshine Vintage Labels Eight And Nine.
I was inspired by last week's Tuesday Tutorial video where Heidi Blankenship showed everyone some beautiful water color projects. I really love the look you get with splattering. If you would like to watch Heidi's video, click here.
 I mounted my water colored and stamped panel onto some vibrant pink card stock and then onto a cream A7 (5x7) card base. I die cut a decorative panel in dark pink using the largest Spellbinders Heirloom Legacy die and placed it over the water colored panel. To embellish my card, I simply added a multi- colored twine bow and let the tail ends wrap around the oval opening. I secured it along the opening by nestling the twine under the paper roses as I glued them down. All that was left was to add some colored bling! All Supplies and links to them are at the bottom of this post.

This stamp set is chock full of some of the sweetest encouragement sentiments.

Click the links below to see more inspiration from the JustRite design team:

JustRite is also having a sale on all of their 6x8 stamp sets, including Sunshine Vintage Labels Eight And Nine! See the graphic below for all the details.


I would also like to add that I'm currently taking a survey of my readers to see what types of projects and content they would like to see on Kristi's Paper Creations. Leaving a suggestion in the comments earns you an entry for an awesome giveaway! Click here to go to that post. Thanks!♥  

Thanks for joining us today, I hope you'll come back tomorrow for another new release project!

supplies used not listed below-paper roses-Recollections brand


4 comments:

  1. Hi, Kristi!!
    Thank you so much for providing the like to Heidi's video - I really enjoyed it and learned a lot!!
    Your card is beautiful!! I love the sweet little roses and the lovely die you have used!! The sentiment is great!!
    Have a lovely day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! I love the oclors and the frame, the sentiment...a Beeeeautiful card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a lovely pretty card and colours used

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kristi,
    Gorgeous card. Great background, and I love how you tied it all with the roses...great job.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate each one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...