Monday, September 1, 2014

Make It Monday At The Kraft Journal "Ruffles"

Happy Labor to everyone and welcome to another Make It Monday challenge at The Kraft Journal! This week's challenge theme is "ruffles", So add something ruffly to you creation this week! I have this beautiful wide eyelet trim from Webster's Pages that just makes my heart leap, so I decided to incorporate it into my card today.
I made a simple and rustic card for fall using my go to card layout and my all time favorite fall colored paper. It's from the Lost And Found Sunshine 6x6 paper pad by My Mind's Eye. I have probably finished off 3 of these pads over the last few years! I picked one up every time I saw them. Too bad they're discontinued,but you can still find them around the web. There's a link in my supply list below if you are interested. The little tag reads, "I Love Fall". here's a closeup of it.
It smeared a bit, but I left it as is . I think it adds to the rustic handmade look. The bird die cut is from a Jenni Bowlin punch and made from Vintage Music sheets from the Kraft Outlet store. All links to the items I used in this card are at the bottom of the post
I hope you'll join us this week and link up your projects using the inspiration theme,  use something kraft or any item that can be purchased at The Kraft Outlet store.Remember, all followers of The Kraft Journal blog who link up their projects are entered into a monthly drawing for a $15 voucher from The Kraft Outlet. You also have the chance to have your work featured on Feature Me Friday. Hope to see you there!

 I would also like to add that I'm currently taking a survey of my readers to see what types of projects and content they would like to see on Kristi's Paper Creations. Leaving a suggestion in the comments earns you an entry for an awesome giveaway! Click here to go to that post. Thanks!♥  

Supplies not listed below- gold pearls from Mon Ami Gabby. I cannot find an online source for these. They were purchased by my from a Scrapbook Expo, where they were a vendor. If you have  one in your area soon, they may be there.The jute twine was from the Kraft Outlet,but is no longer available.




3 comments:

  1. Love your ruffles! I adore the sweet tag!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! I like the card design and the adorable ruffles! My kind of card!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate each one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...