Monday, September 15, 2014

Make It Monday At The Kraft Journal-Tag, You're It!

Happy Monday! It's time for a new Make It Monday Challenge at The Kraft Journal blog. This week's challenge is 'Tag, You're It!'. Use a tag somewhere on your creation,or make a tag.
I made a shabby chic card for this week's Tag You're It challenge. I began my card with a base made from Buff Ivory Cover Weight Card Stock. I layered a rose patterned paper panel cut slightly smaller than the base onto the center of the card. I then stamped the sentiment on a Grungy Stained Shipping Tag and adhered it to the front. I tied a pink silk ribbon around the front of the card and tied it into a bow on the left side. I  used 2 butterflies from the French Industrial Salvage Sticker pack and placed them as shown in the picture. To finish, I threaded the tag with a button using some twine from the Pastel Hemp Cord Pack.

 I hope you'll join us this week and link up your projects using the inspiration theme,  use something kraft or any item that can be purchased at The Kraft Outlet store.Remember, all followers of The Kraft Journal blog who link up their projects are entered into a monthly drawing for a $15 voucher from The Kraft Outlet. You also have the chance to have your work featured on Feature Me Friday. Hope to see you there!

supplies used not listed below-
patterned paper-Ki Memories Vintage Charm (discontinued)

2 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate each one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...