Monday, September 15, 2014

Paper Sweeties September Release Party!

Whoo Hoo! It release time! All of the new Paper Sweeties releases are now ready and available for purchase in the Paper Sweeties Store! I hope you've been enjoying the release projects the design team has been sharing with you over the last couple of days. I have! My card for you today features the new Sweet Cuts, Fun Shapes. This die set matches the previously released stamp set of the same name.
I couldn't resist using the banner shapes in this set and making a cute banner thank you card. The sentiment is from the new set, You Are Tu-Tu Sweet. I've fancied up my banner with some buttons, some Baker's Twine in Robin Egg and Cotton Candy as well as some Sequins from the Paper Sweeties shop. The patterned paper I used today was found at my local Tuesday Morning store, It's called Doilies by KI Memories. Unfortunately, I could not find an online source for this paper,so try your local Tuesday Morning if you are interested in purchasing it. It's a really cute paper pad! (wink) All product links are at the end of the post

Below are links to the rest of the Paper Sweeties designers. They have projects for your inspiration as well.

 I'm so happy you've joined me so far for the Paper Sweeties September release. Please come back tomorrow for the Release Rewind, when we combine the new release with previously released items to show you how you can mix and match to get the most from your Paper Sweeties collection!

supplies used not listed below-

patterned paper-Doilies by KI Memories (discontinued)



3 comments:

  1. Lovely banner with the different shapes! Great addition with the buttons and sequins, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. TOTALLY in love with that amazing banner! The bits that accent the patterned paper pieces are fabulous! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate each one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...