Saturday, September 13, 2014

Paper Sweeties September Release Sneak Peeks!

Good morning! It's almost time for a new release from Paper Sweeties! We're starting today with some sneak peeks of the new items that will be available at midnight September 15th. I have a cute ballerina card for you today.
I've dressed Emma in a little tutu from the new set titled, "You Are TuTu Sweet" . It's the latest addition to the Paper Sweeties Boutique collection. It also has some very sweet sentiments. I used my favorite sentiment from the set on my card. I've added some tulle to her skirt to mimic a real tutu and put some Raspberry Sequins at her waist and on her ponytails. No Paper Sweeties card would be complete without a little Mint Seam Binding and Cotton Candy Baker's Twine. I think she's just the cutest! All supplies are linked at the bottom of the post

More sneak peeks can be seen by clicking the links below:
Kristi Schurr>>You are here!
Larissa Heskett


I hope you'll come back tomorrow for the release count down. I have an elegant fall/autumn themed wedding card to show you! Have a great Saturday! 





5 comments:

  1. aww this is so totally sweet.. love it..

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO darling! LOVE the texture with the tulle and I adore the use of the flower sequins! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a darling card! Just love her tulle tutu!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Emma looks absolutely adorable in her tulle tutu! Love the pretty ballerina paper, too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your tulle tutu is just darling, sweet card!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate each one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...